TheSchoolStores.com offers a 30 day return policy with no restocking fee.
How Do I Return an Item?
TheSchoolStores.com provides a 30 day return allowance for all products with no restocking fee. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied, you can return any item in its original condition within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund or exchange less TheSchoolStores.com's shipping cost for sending the item to you. Additionally, customer pays return shipping unless otherwise verified with a customer representative.
- All returned items must be in new/original condition in which received unless returning a damaged or unsatisfactory item. Merchandise that has been reported as perfect condition by the customer before return will be charged if item is received damaged.
- If merchandise is received damaged, please notify your delivery person of the damage. They will follow the proper procedure for damaged merchandise. Shipping Carrier will not pick-up merchandise if it is not in its original packaging. If merchandise is received damaged upon delivery, customer must contact customer service within three business days to report damage and to receive a return authorization.
- A return authorization is required for all returns. Please contact customer care to obtain a return authorization. All shipping costs associated with returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise verified with a customer representative.
- A claim must be filed with customer service notifying them of any defective, missing parts/hardware or damaged merchandise within three business days of receipt.
- At least 1 photo of the damage or defect must be sent to support your claim. Failure to provide photos may delay the claim process and result in a claim denial.
- TheSchoolStores.com will repair or replace damaged or defective goods (provided the damage is caused by manufacturer defect or error) at no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the full returns process applies without exception.
All original packing material must be kept for return. It is the customer's responsibility to keep all packing materials, boxes, and documentation for any return. TheSchoolStores.com is not responsible for any items that are discarded by the customer. DAMAGED MERCHANDISE MUST BE RECEIVED BACK IN WAREHOUSE BEFORE ANY REPLACEMENT/REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. Full purchase price will be refunded, minus any exchange fees and shipping fees, within 30 days of purchase.
All cancellation requests are forwarded directly to the manufacturer. Cancellation requests are not accepted on items that have shipped or been prepared for shipping. A refusal of the item at delivery will be considered a Return and credit will be issued back to your original payment method minus restocking fees and round-trip shipping charges. Please note that all items are shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse and if we do not have tracking at the time you request cancellation, this does not mean your order has not shipped. Orders can only be cancelled via email. Unless an order is canceled via email, the order will be processed and prepped for shipment. Products that are packaged and put onto a truck for delivery are considered products that are shipped. If an item has already been shipped, and then canceled, please refer to the return policy.
SHIPPING FEES ON RETURNS: Shipping costs incurred by TheSchoolStores.com are non-refundable unless otherwise verified with a customer representative.